Top 10 Reasons Why WordPress For Business Drives Leads and Revenue
If you’re looking to set up a web page for your business, you’re probably thinking about hiring some hotshot fancy developer to create a web site from scratch without knowing their direction or technology, right? Well, I’m here to tell you that’s probably the worst idea you’ve had since that time you decided to swim with electric eels. The fact is, you don’t need a front end developer to build you a website from scratch that is going to cost you “thousands”, in all likelihood, because you can get a much more robust website that meets all of your needs using WordPress.
I know what you’re saying right about now. “WordPress is for kids and geeks, people who are just doing this as a hobby. People don’t actually use WordPress for business. This website is for real!” I understand, but WordPress has become much more than just a casual blogger’s platform and it now owns over 20% of the internet and even most fortune 500 companies are using it. Here are 10 reasons why WordPress is ideal for your business web site.
- Content Management System (CMS) WordPress is not just a blog, it is a Content Management System, which gives you direct control over your published content—eliminating the hassle and wait time of a web developer.
- WordPress is SEO-friendly. As long as you create unique content with appropriate keywords and backlinks, you can be assured that your site has the potential to rank high in SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages).
- Integrating Social Media is a snap. You can drive even more traffic to your business by leveraging social media, and WordPress makes this easy.
- WordPress is easy for novices. It doesn’t matter that you don’t know HTML, because WordPress does all of the HTML for you. All you have to know is how to use a word processor.
- You can schedule content in advance. Let’s say you’ve got a couple of articles already written, but you want to space them out a few days. With WordPress, you can create a schedule date for each post to go live, meaning you can upload your content for the whole week on Monday, then sit back and watch the articles go live each day.
- RSS Feeds made easy. An RSS feed lets your reader get your updates as soon as they’re posted, and your readers can choose to get your posts via newsletter or by email.
- It’s affordable for small businesses. Some web designers are expensive, and rightfully so, but custom WordPress websites are much more affordable and cost-effective. They’re easily managed, so you might not even need that web developer once the page is set up.
- Easy to blog. Since WordPress started out with bloggers in mind, it provides some of the best tools for blogs. Having a blog on your website helps drive traffic and convert leads to sales, so it’s a definite plus to have one.
- Mobile Friendly. WordPress for business can easily be customized for smartphones and tablets so users can view your new site on any device. WordPress is also responsive, meaning it automatically detects when your viewer is on a mobile device, and adjusts your website settings for mobile viewing.
- A Community on Your Website. You can lead discussions through blog posts, Q&A sessions, articles, or however you want to. This allows you to create a community around your website, one that you maintain control over when you want it.
These are just a handful of reasons to use WordPress for your website. There are definitely others, since WordPress is so extendable and easily customized. Give it a whirl, and you’ll be glad you did.
If you are interested in generating more leads and sales with your new website, you are in luck. We just launched a new small business custom WordPress design package that is extremely affordable. Schedule a strategy call with Richie by clicking here if you would like to learn more. Please leave any comments or questions below. Have an amazing day