Turn your website into a lead-generating machine!
Your website is often the first impression of your company that a potential customer will see. You must incorporate calls to action in order to get new visitor email addresses and generate more leads. You can always tweak your website to let your users find your contact information easier. The following are ways you can go about incorporating calls to action to your website:
1. Invite users to click a button and subscribe to your blog. Offer consumers a subscription to the company’s blog in exchange for filling out a form or sending an email with their address. Result, you can send them a notification each time your blog adds a new post. This is a terrific way to build your list of people who could become marketing or sales leads.
2. Create white papers, webinar, ebooks, insider information, how-to guides or even research and studies. providing your users with use full high quality free information and or an offer. This also allows you to collect their contact information.
3. Provide users a offer for a savings for your service, product, or blog. Only provide the discount code only after visitors furnish their information. If the savings is big enough, it will result in a ton of sales or marketing leads; be ready for some users to not be ready to purchase right away.This is where a sales funnel comes in handy.
4. Create a contact page that is accessible and visible anywhere on the website. Some businesses make it nearly impossible to locate a contact page on their websites. This is obviously a horrible strategy.
5. Offer live chat. Some people don’t have access to a phone and studies show that some individuals want to instantly chat to ask questions.
Most new live chat programs make you provide your name and email so you can still capture their information. They are also easily integrated into your website.
What other calls to action or communication devices do you find to be effective on your company’s website? Let us know in the comments below.